1. You must be registered in order to bid. Registration with HiBid is a one time process and you will not have to register for future auctions. You will need a valid credit card to register. If you do not have a credit card or have difficulty registering, contact our office and we will assist you with options.
2. All items are sold "As Is - Where Is" with no guarantees of any kind. All sales are final and no returns are allowed for any reason. Black and Gold Auctions LLC will make every effort to accurately describe items including condition, age, and any other pertinent information. We note any damage or wear that we feel is significant, however, normal wear, manufacturing flaws, and other minor defects are not noted unless they are substantial. Bidders are encouraged to inspect the merchandise and ask any pertinent questions before placing bids. Inspection may be made at any time during regular business hours (Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM).
3. All invoices must be paid in full by 12:00 noon on the Saturday following the auction end. We accept cash, credit and debit cards, and personal checks with proper identification. If you have not picked up your items by this date and time, the credit card that you used to register your online account with will be charged. If for any reason payment is unable to be processed with this card your account will be suspended. To reinstate your account, full payment for your outstanding invoice, a $20 service charge and any other applicable charges or fees must be paid.
4. Pickup is Thursday, Friday, and Saturday following the auction end during regular business hours. Out of town buyers may make exceptions to this but only with prior approval. Special circumstances will be considered and every attempt will be made to accommodate the buyer but it must be approved in advance. Unpaid items that are not picked up within 7 days of auction end are forfeited and may be disposed of or resold at the sole discretion of Black and Gold Auctions LLC and bidder accounts will be suspended. Paid items that are not picked up within 7 days of auction end will be charged a storage fee of $2.00 per item per day minimum (more for large pieces). Paid items that are not picked up within 30 days will be forfeited and bidder account will be suspended, at which time items may be resold or disposed of at the sole discretion of Black and Gold Auctions LLC. All invoice totals, storage and other fees must be paid before the bidder account is reactivated, even if the items have been forfeited.
5. Anyone caught tampering with tags or merchandise, or shoplifting will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible.
6. Buyers are responsible for the moving, packing, boxing and loading of all items purchased. Limited boxes and packing materials, dollies, and carts are usually available at the auction site. Black and Gold Auctions LLC staff will be available to help locate your merchandise and staff will usually be available to help load. Black and Gold Auctions LLC can provide delivery service for a fee.
7. Black and Gold Auctions LLC staff can ship virtually any item anywhere in the USA. If you desire us to ship your items, contact us and we can provide information and details.
8. Black and Gold Auctions LLC staff reserves the right to bid on and purchase merchandise.
9. There is a 10% buyer's premium added to the final price of all lots.
10. This is an online only auction with staggered end times and a soft close. This means that bidding will end in numerical order with 3 items ending every minute. If there is bidding activity in the last 2 minutes, the end time will be extended 2 minutes until there is no further bidding for 2 minutes. Extending the end time for an item does not change the end time of the following item, so there may be several lots ending simultaneously. You may bid anytime up until the ending time for each item.
11. Black and Gold Auctions LLC is providing Internet bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Bidders are encouraged to use the "Max Bid" feature of the software to ensure that their bids are entered. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any claim against Black and Gold Auctions LLC or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the closing of the auction. Black and Gold Auctions LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source.